Monday, July 20, 2009

Ivory Leather Ankle-Tie Pollini Sandals, sz 39.5

Great-looking ivory leather ankle-tie sandals from Pollini. I've had these for a few years now and I have never worn them. That is not because there is anything wrong with them. As you can see, they are perfectly lovely sandals.



Sandals that for some reason got tucked away in the back of the closet where I couldn't see them. I stumbled across them again a little while ago, but I still haven't worn them. I believe they should go home with someone who will allow them to fulfill their purpose and be shown off, walked about it, dangled while drinking a martini.




Because they're really very sexy shoes -- strappy yet classic. Like I said, I've had them for a few years, but I don't think there's anything about this shoe that looks dated. You wouldn't bat an eye seeing this on the shelves at Neiman Marcus.




The ankle ties end in cute little roll-ups, and the detailing on the insole is adorable. They come in their original box -- they never had dustbags.




See? Never worn. These are perfect summer shoes -- they'll go with all kinds of stuff. Made in Italy, European size 39.5, I'd say they'd fit an American size 9s pretty perfectly. Original retail (four or five years ago) was over $400 -- these days the average price point for a new pair of their shoes is in mid-500's. Asking $75, which includes postage within US. (International shipping will be more.)

If you're interested or have any questions, leave a comment here or e-mail me at shine at austin dot rr dot com.

No comments: