Monday, July 20, 2009

Pale Pink Ted Baker Sandals, sz 9



I adore these shoes, they are absolutely gorgeous, but they are too big. I bought them as an emergency back-up shoe for an event and they didn't have the size I needed and I liked them so much and I was in a bit of a shoe pickle, so I bought them. But they are too big.


They say they are 9s, but I think they're really closer to a 9.5 or a 10. As you can see in the top picture, I've put cushions in the ball of the foot (which will peel right out if you don't need them) to help take up some space, but they're still too big. Look at all the room behind my heel.

Speaking of heels -- look at this detail.




Oh, they're so pretty!! The knots are so unusual and the straps fasten right round your foot nice & securely, so they'd be gerat for walking & even dancing. The soft matte leather is somewhere between nude & pink -- I think they'd look especially gorgeous on someone with a dark skin tone, but these are just beautiful shoes any way you look at them.

I've only worn them once.




Ted Baker pinky-nude knot sandals, size 9 (9.5, really), in original box (no dustbags came with these shoes). I can't remember original retail on these, I think it was around $250. Asking $60, which includes postage to the US. (International shipping will be higher.)

If you're interested or have any questions, leave a comment here or e-mail me at shine at austin dot rr dot com.

No comments: